Inside The Mind Of A Man
Is he into me?"
A common question we have all asked ourselves at some point. Dating is very fun and exciting but also scary and confusing when you don't know where you stand with someone. Keep in mind all men are not the same, some don't have an issue expressing how they feel about you but if his words and his actions aren't in sync he may not be the man for you.
I sat down with a close male friend and asked the question all women want to know the answer to, "How can a women tell when a man likes her?" So here are the 5 sure ways to tell if he's into you from a guys perspective.
1. THE GOOD MORNING TEXT - if you're on his mind first thing in the morning then that's a good indication he likes you.
2. HE WANTS TO GET TO KNOW YOU - he will show interest in you, your likes, dislikes, and goals to see if you're someone he can become serious with. His only goal won't be to get in your pants.
3. CONSISTENCY - if he's constantly putting in effort throughout the day to stay in touch, then without a doubt he's thinking about you. If you're interested in him as much as he is in you be sure to reciprocate the effort so he doesn't get discouraged. Men don't want to do all the work.
"If the effort is one sided then the guy will pull away even if he is into you." - K.W.
4. MAKE TIME FOR YOU - if he's willing to set time aside or clear his schedule for you, make you a priority and not an option, he likes you. We may get busy and might not be able to see you when we want to but we will find a way. If he's constantly making excuses he's not the right one for you.
5. HE INTRODUCES YOU TO SOMEONE THATS IMPORTANT TO HIM - whether it's his family, friend, or even his pet. If he wants to introduce you to someone that he loves, he likes you, and wants them to like you too. You don't have to date or be in a relationship to meet the important people in his life.